Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan earthquake

We have got first impact at 14:47pm on 11th/Mar, last Friday.
Located off shore San-riku area, magnitude 9.0, Japan earthquake scale 7.0 in Miyagi.
(Japan earthquake scale from 0 to 7)

I was in Funabashi city in Chiba, earthquake scale was 6.0.
I got strong vibration then earthquake was shaking around 5minutes.

We often are getting earthquake scale 3-4, some time 5,
but scale 6was first time in my 44years life.

Most of people could move nothing in waving 5minutes,
someone was keeping smile and said "stay quietly, here is safety",
someone frozen face and ,,,



Nobody understood exactly what happen.

After finished first impact,
I departed to my apartment by my scooter.

I drive scooter slowly and check around there before arrived my apartment.

A building wall was broken and falling down to road,
a house roof was broken, but was not collapse in Chiba.
In my room, earthquake shake furniture and damaged little.

I checked internet on PC and TV news and knew, was scale 7 in Miyagi.
It was hell big earthquake, so phone called to my friends and family immediately,
but too late, already confusing both land phone and handy phone lines,
needed 4-5hours to hear their voice.

When I was watching TV live news, I saw hell, big tsunami.
TV live was from on the air, from helicopter,
tsunami was coming from off shore, very high speed,
on the ground, peoples were walking or running,
cars were running away to escape from tsunami.

On the air view,
tsunami already approaching from beach, breaking breakwater wall,
already behind peoples and cars.

Next moment, tsunami eat peoples and cars, towns and cities.
Tsunami reached 3-5km or more from beach.

I feel I was bad dreaming or hollywood movie, incredible, unbelievable.
Tsunami eat north Japan and Kanto area faced on pacific ocean,
destructed these areas.

After tsunami is gone, towns and cities are completely collapse and destructed,
houses, buildings, peoples, cars, trains, boats,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment